Brave Yoga for All is committed to sharing the practice of yoga and mindfulness in an adaptive and nurturing way to improve the well-being of ALL individuals including those with developmental, emotional, and physical challenges. We have been training educators and practicing mindfulness and yoga in group facilities since 2015. Lisa Irvine, Owner, Program Director, and Lead Trainer has had tremendous success in her classrooms and loves to share her real-life experiences and techniques. She is an Occupational Therapist at the New England Center for Children and a certified yoga instructor. Beyond the Mat is a full-day interactive yoga and mindfulness program. The perfect professional development course to energize you and your students!
Beyond the Mat Learning Objectives:
- Increase one’s understanding of the practices of yoga and mindfulness including evidence-based results
- Demonstrate ways to incorporate yoga and mindfulness in a school setting including games and activities
- Attendees leave with strategies to ensure program success and tools that can be implemented the next day.
- Friday April 3rd, 2020
- Marriott Courtyard, Felton St. Marlborough, MA 01752
- Arrive at 8:15am, session to begins promptly at 8:30am
- Session will conclude no later than 3pm
- Lunch is included. If you have any food allergies please note that when registering in the special note section
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat or towel
Beyond The Mat Training Friday April 3rd 2020
Please contact us via contact page on website to initiate a refund prior to the training. If we are able to fill your we will give a 100% refund of the course fee. If we are unable to fill the spot then we will refund 50% of the course fee. Fees can take up to 10 business days to process.